Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
FX Aid vs Eventide Space
Staff
#1
0
0
FX Aid vs Eventide Space

So the FX Aid module has received glowing reviews on muffwiggler. I watched some demos on YouTube, and think some algorithms sound good whilst some don’t. I don’t find YouTube demos super reliable though, so want to hear more opinions on it. Especially the reverbs, as I read somewhere that reverbs in Eurorack tend to not blend well with the sound source.

I’m basically deciding between this module and an Eventide Space pedal for the reverb in my system. FYI I make techno. Thanks!

submitted by /u/sonicloophole
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
UVI Falcon 2027 Flies The Nest with More...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Melbourne Instruments ROTO-CONTROL: 60+ ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Warm Audio launch the Mod Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5