Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Mutable Instruments; Where to start?
Staff
#1
0
0
Mutable Instruments; Where to start?

Been eyeing these modules for years, but have always avoided them as I don't really understand almost ANY of the modules (and I used to find the Easter-like colors on the modules to be off-putting, but I am over it. Haha).

Where does one start with this company? I've got a spare Make Noise 104hp skiff here (and would consider going over that if need be). I have a full modular full of utility modules, etc. I am mainly looking for the essential/ most fun to play with modules to get the Mutable Instruments experience.

Hit me!

submitted by /u/bayrumblues
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
VirtualDJ 2026: New AI Updates Bring Sho...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Waves introduce Tracks Live 2.0
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
SoundBridge 3.2.0 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Kreuzberg Audio reveal Oberton
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
The Crow Hill Company release Children’s...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Neumann launch the KK 104 A & KK 105 A
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
LW6 wireless headphones from Lewitt Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Avalanche Tones introduce Noise Suite
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Apple Mac Studio with M5 Max: First Impr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5