Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Moog Mother 32 without a modular setup?
Staff
#1
0
0
Moog Mother 32 without a modular setup?

Hello, I know this might not be the best sub to ask in, but I know there must be a lot of people that started with a Mother 32 without thinking they would go modular, and ended up with a modular system. I'm kind of in the same place, but I'm fighting against modular, first because I don't know a lot about it so I don't understand most posts lol. Second because of the cost, everything's expensive where I live, modular being already expensive doesn't help.

So back to the topic, I have a Microbrute, a Ms20 and a Novation Circuit, did anyone else start with a similar setup and ended up selling shit to fund a modular system after getting a mother 32? I'm afraid another mono would be redundant, I've heard the moog though and it sounds fantastic, so it's definitely not a bad purchase..

How's the integration with the Microbrute? Anyone tried these together?

That's basically my question, is the mother 32 worth it if I don't intend to go modular(yet)?

Thanks and I hope it's not too offtopic, if it is considered spam I'll delete it np!

submitted by /u/Ishamzz
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
VirtualDJ 2026: New AI Updates Bring Sho...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Waves introduce Tracks Live 2.0
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
SoundBridge 3.2.0 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Kreuzberg Audio reveal Oberton
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
The Crow Hill Company release Children’s...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Neumann launch the KK 104 A & KK 105 A
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
LW6 wireless headphones from Lewitt Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Avalanche Tones introduce Noise Suite
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Apple Mac Studio with M5 Max: First Impr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5