Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What audio interface for multiple synths
Staff
#1
0
0
What audio interface for multiple synths

Hi everybody!

I seem to have hit a roadblock, my gear is slowly expanding and now I’m looking for a way to multitrack record my synths.

I’m looking for an audio interface which can make this possible, but to find one with enough inputs is a real challenge. Most interfaces carry A LOT of mic inputs but not Jack...

As for now I have 4 stereo synths and 1 mono but having an extra input available is always nice so I’m looking for 10 or more inputs. Preferably on the back of the interface.

Any advice?

submitted by /u/piettiet
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
EVE Audio partner with Arturia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
5 of the Best Analog Polysynths: Tones S...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Analogue Solutions ship second Filtopia ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7