Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
First synth boi
Staff
#1
0
0
First synth boi

HelloSmile

Ive been a bedroom producer for 6 years now without any equipment, just been using fl/ableton. Recently I have been into house/techno and love creating such tracks. In particular, Sweely: https://soundcloud.com/sweelymusic/tracks So, I'd like to create tracks, but not limited, to his style. I am looking to buy my first hardware equipment. The Digitakt and Digitone got my interest, however I do not understand the difference between those two and sadly enough I cannot afford both at the moment. Which one would be better to start with? In some live sets by Sweely I've seen him use the Digitone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZC5WDJ03ok Could someone tell me if he uses it for drums or the melodies? Hopefully someone can help me out, and I am sorry for being a bit vague. Again, this would be my first hardware equipment Smile

submitted by /u/pietgucci
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Overtonium Is A Free, Open-Source Additi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Woovebox Packs A Synth, Sampler And Sequ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Free Emulator Brings Waldorf Wave Sound ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Polyend Intros Loop 8-Track Performance ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Shear Electronics Reliq Meets Anthony Ma...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9