Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How to use Eventide Space Reverb with multiple synths
Staff
#1
0
0
How to use Eventide Space Reverb with multiple synths

I've got five synths that I usually run into my AI and use reverb effects in Ableton, but I have found a good deal locally for an Eventide Space Reverb, and I would like to pick it up for workflow purposes. I have never used hardware effects pedals. I would like to have the option to have all five instruments connected to the reverb so I could experiment on the fly and see where and which instrument the reverb is working. The Eventide has two inputs/outputs on the back. Am I limited to only being able to connect two at a time? Ive read up some on aux sends with a hardware mixer - is this something I would have to buy? If so, how would that configure into my signal chain connecting everything to my AI?

submitted by /u/handslord
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Overtonium Is A Free, Open-Source Additi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Woovebox Packs A Synth, Sampler And Sequ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Free Emulator Brings Waldorf Wave Sound ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Polyend Intros Loop 8-Track Performance ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Shear Electronics Reliq Meets Anthony Ma...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9