Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Is getting a four channel quantizer overkill for a new, mostly empty rack?
Staff
#1
0
0
Is getting a four channel quantizer overkill for a new, mostly empty rack?

My only sound source right now is the pico system 3 - but I will definitely be adding other voices down the road, but it could be a while since this is a fairly expensive hobby.

The sequencer I ordered (and the mini sequencer on the pico) are both unquantized, I definitely want a quantizer, I'm just not sure if it's worth the hp for something I won't be able to fully utilize until further down the line. On the other hand, since I definitely will be adding voices later on, I'm not sure if it makes sense to buy something smaller that I will have to sell when my rack grows. Thoughts?

submitted by /u/OchreStainsMKE
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
EVE Audio partner with Arturia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
5 of the Best Analog Polysynths: Tones S...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Analogue Solutions ship second Filtopia ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6