Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Komplete Kontrol M32 Questions: Velocity Curve, Key Zones, Pitch/Mod Strips
Staff
#1
0
0
Komplete Kontrol M32 Questions: Velocity Curve, Key Zones, Pitch/Mod Strips

Okay so lemme start by saying I definitely love Komplete Kontrol. It's an amazing software/hardware combo, and it all works really well together for the most part, and I'm really loving my M32. But some basic things missing are just driving me crazy. Based on everything I've read and seen on NI forums and elsewhere it seems that,

1) There is no way to edit the velocity curve of the keyboard. And the natural curve is a bit too soft for certain instruments for me.

2) The keyboard can't be split into different zones to play different instruments or patches.

3) Pitch and Mod strips can't seem to be edited whatsoever. They just do what they do. Nothing else (apparently).

So, does anyone have some kinda workaround solutions to these problems? I can somewhat improve the velocity by multiplying it using a plugin, but I don't find that efficient. I don't know about keyzones and the control strips either. Where the S series has a comprehensive controller editor, we're stuck with a basic MIDI assignment editor that barely accomplishes anything.

Also, are there any other major drawbacks/glaring problems to this keyboard? I'd like to know from other users here if there's anything I should be prepared for, to cede my disappointment.
Thanks, and sorry if this goes against the community rules in any way (I'll remove it then).

submitted by /u/AnshulJ999
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Vinyl DJ 2026: Essential Gear for Perfec...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Stylophone Mini: Honey I Shrunk the Styl...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1