Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What should I buy? (Need drum machine recs)
Staff
#1
0
0
What should I buy? (Need drum machine recs)

Long story short: I’m an indie musician and I can’t afford a drum kit so I’ve been looking at some of the products in the Korg Volca series. Im looking for a more acoustic sounding instrument and so far, I’ve taken interest in the volca drum, and the volca sample.

My thinking is that with the sample, I can find acoustic samples and then sequence them however I like. The drum is only still in contention because it’s intended to be used as a drum machine.

My main concern is finding something that blends well with what I’m already doing (guitar-based-indie-rock-type-beat), and something affordable (under $200).

Any feedback or other recommendations are greatly appreciated. Thanks!

submitted by /u/StickyGenesis
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Warm Audio launch the Mod Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8