Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Looking for a mono synth and I could use some suggestions.
Staff
#1
0
0
Looking for a mono synth and I could use some suggestions.

So I’m rearranging some things. I don’t have a ton of space and I’m looking to cut down on most of my keys and just have my electric piano and Digitakt as my main controllers. I have a monologue I’m probably going to sell. I’m currently making good use of a Deepmind 12D, Neutron, and Digitakt. The Neutron can do some really cool stuff, but I want something that can save presets as needed. I like the Monologue, but as I said I’m trying to get rid of the keys. So short of cutting the key bed off and modifying it myself, what else is out there that can do bass well and has a smaller footprint? I was even looking at the Minotaur, but it seems a bit limited in comparison to the Monolgoue.

submitted by /u/cokronk
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 18
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15