Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Is it worth it to own the entire MOOG Mother Ecosystem?
Staff
#1
0
0
Is it worth it to own the entire MOOG Mother Ecosystem?

I currently own the Grandmother and DFAM, and I was wondering if there was any point in acquiring the other members of the family.

Does anyone currently own the whole Ecosystem?
What are the advantages?
Do you really need the whole series?
(Please stop me from doing this before I do it, but also maybe don't stop me?)

Having heard some complaints about the MOTHER-32, I was wondering if anyone had any gripes about it or any of the others before I proceeded forward.

Extra points go to Matriarch owners, because I don't think my bank account is ever going to forgive me for this journey.

submitted by /u/Susan_69_
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Antares release AutoTune Advanced
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:53 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Expressive E update the Osmose
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:53 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1