Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Looking for advice on Analogue Video Synths
Staff
#1
0
0
Looking for advice on Analogue Video Synths

Hi All,

Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask (please let me know where can I enquire instead).

I am planning on investing time and money in the wondrous world of analogue video synths. Perhaps any of you know any courses, books, blogs, video channels etc. (both paid and/or free) where they explain/teach about the use of analogue video synths?

I would love to find a mentor (will obviously pay for their time) who could give me advice on this subject.

I am a video artist who primarily uses the 1980s & 90s video tools and works with archives from those decades. I am familiar with digital video synth software Cathodemer but I would love to learn the real analogue stuff.

Thanks in advance and I hope everyone's doing okay!

submitted by /u/analoguevideoart
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Adam Jones’ Guitar Tone: Sound Like Tool...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Gluon, DRUMFLX, BIT LAYER: Free Plugins ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
10 Minutes with HUM 2 : Nystrom Instrume...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Buchla Ziggy Synthesizer Now Expected To...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
SynthSkool Intros Degauss Vintage Synth ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Ocean Swift Intros Wave Editor For Mac &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Free Evolving Drone And String Synth : K...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Spectral Sound Morpher : Dystopian Waves...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Free Four-Track Recorder For Windows : F...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4