Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Moog Matriarch users
Staff
#1
0
0
Moog Matriarch users

So I have not yet fallen in love with the Moog Matriarch as much as I had hoped and that is mostly due to the pharaphony and the way that it seems to work. Today I ran my Dreadbox Erebus V3 through it and when I get all the oscillators synced up correctly it seems to play in four note poly, does that make any sense? Suddenly the odd paraphonic behavior seems to be less of an issue, I haven't played around with it much yet but just wanted to post this and check and see if anyone has had any similar experience.

submitted by /u/24framemedia
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Antares release AutoTune Advanced
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Expressive E update the Osmose
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Synchro Arts unveil VocAlign 7
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Polyend introduce the Loop
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Waves introduce Tracks Live 2.0
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
SoundBridge 3.2.0 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Free Convolution App from Loopop : Spect...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Kreuzberg Audio reveal Oberton
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:26 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1