Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I've made a quick and dirty web controller for the Korg NTS-1
Staff
#1
0
0
I've made a quick and dirty web controller for the Korg NTS-1

As the title says I've made a web controller and sequencer for the Korg NTS-1, it's a beta, but if it's useful for enough people I will update it to make more robust and functional, so let me know.

It's installable (PWA) and works offline.

https://preview.redd.it/xyrjkrru0nd61.png?width=1600&format=png&auto=webp&s=c0b9427f1320ed7782e0f780f94fc53e184f6312

At the moment, selectors assume the synth has only the default oscilators and effects. I'm trying to decode Sysex messages to be able to read user oscilators and effects, but I think it'll be almost impossible for me.

Feel free to request features or report bugs.

submitted by /u/oskrpnk
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Five Best Value Single-Cut Guitars of 20...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
VirtualDJ 2026: New AI Updates Bring Sho...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
ReSing Voices Vol 2 from IK Multimedia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Arturia update the MiniFreak
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
VSL introduce Synchron Cimbalom & World ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Gibson & Baggs unveil HiFi DNA pickup
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Image-Line & Antares reveal AutoTune Go
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Modartt launch Airteq
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Wavea release Flite V2
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0