Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Midi routing/filtering question - Drumbrute Impact -> Circuit through Ableton?
Staff
#1
0
0
Midi routing/filtering question - Drumbrute Impact -> Circuit through Ableton?

So I recently got a Drumbrute Impact. Fun little machine, especially the sequencer. The only gripe I have is the rather weak snare so I was thinking about adding my Circuit into the equation. Is there a way for the 'brute to trigger the snare (and only the snare) on the Circuit? I run all my gear through Ableton, maybe there's some kind of midi routing/filtering trick which makes this possible. I don't want to program patterns on both machines, that will only lead to confusion down the line - and will limit how much I can abuse the random, roll and loop functions on the 'brute.

submitted by /u/BFBeast666
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 16
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15