Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rate this rack x
Staff
#1
0
0
Rate this rack x

Hello!

Pretty self explanatory - before I put this together and order a few extra modules, please let me know if I’ve made any glaring errors or anything.

All feedback appreciated :-)

I’m really into the analog side of modular rather than the crazy digital side - I suppose it’s not too far away from a standard fixed architecture synth but I can get creative with the routings/ modulation and stuff.

https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/1513946

submitted by /u/aroadsuk
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:18 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
New Module Puts B.A.C.H. Into Your Modul...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Audacity 4 Brings New Tools, New Look To...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Cassettone, “The Poor Man’s Mellotron”, ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Free Mods Bring New Features To Akai MPC...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Fluxophone Turns Anything Into a Haunted...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
North American Electronic Sound Expo (NA...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6