Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I want to make a rompler with home keyboards samples, and I need help.
Staff
#1
0
0
I want to make a rompler with home keyboards samples, and I need help.

Hello.

I want to sample some home keyboards that I have around, and then, create a rompler. With this said, I have several questions, can you answer them?:

​

  1. There's any free software that can make a rompler, and then, export it for use in Windows, MAC and Linux systems? I know that I can make a soundfont, a SFZ or offer WAV samples, but I want to offer a rompler.

  2. If the first question was affirmative, that software can allow me to set release points?.

  3. Related to the previous: where I can find an explanation or tutorial to set those release points in a correct manner? I say this because there are certain presets on these keyboards that have a complex volume envelope or loops after the release.

That's all, many thanks for your time.

submitted by /u/KawaiFS630
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Warm Audio launch the Mod Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8