Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Simplest way to loop multiple instruments?
Staff
#1
0
0
Simplest way to loop multiple instruments?

Hi, im a bad guitar player that is an aspiring bad synthesizer player (just bought a monlouge). I was wondering, with my setup, what the best way to loop and possibly record that loop? I want to be able to loop my electronic drums, guitar, and the synth.

I have an audio interface with two inputs and I also own a ditto looper. If I get a mixer can I just go instrument(s) -> mixer -> looper-> interface -> computer ?

submitted by /u/lorenzobmx
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
The Best Rotary Mixers And Boutique Mixi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Harley Benton V30UK: Vintage 30 Limited ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Fender Bonamassa Tone Master ’59 Twin: A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0