Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Looking for a Drum Machine
Staff
#1
0
0
Looking for a Drum Machine

Hey all. So although I think I know about drum machines, I really don’t, so with that being said, I need help finding a nice drum machine. My budget is about 1000$ Here’s a list of what i’m thinking so far:

-Digitakt -TR8S -Machinedrum -Analog Rytm MK1

I’m looking to make beats in the style of Thom Yorke, Aphex Twin (hence the TR8S), Boards of Canada, and Massive Attack. Please hit me with any suggestions! Thanks!

Edit: I do realize that many of the beats that these artists create come from samples, so with that in mind, I want something that’s pretty straightforward. Obviously, the digitakt has samples built in, which is a plus, however it is mono, which i’m not a huge fan of. The TR8S does 909 and 808 sounds which i’m a fan of, but I feel like in the end, it would be a bit limiting. I’m looking for something that really has options as to modifying sound and creating something unique, but using those artists i’ve stated as kind of a starting point

submitted by /u/jlarkin001
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
The Best Guitars for Jazz Beginners: 6 H...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
MPC2000 Mods by vubeatz: Unlocking Hidde...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Polyend introduce the Loop
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Waves introduce Tracks Live 2.0
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
SoundBridge 3.2.0 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Kreuzberg Audio reveal Oberton
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Crow Hill Company release Children’s...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Neumann launch the KK 104 A & KK 105 A
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
LW6 wireless headphones from Lewitt Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0