Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I think I am getting delugional
Staff
#1
0
0
I think I am getting delugional

Guys. Guys I think I'm doing it. I will order a Synthstrom Deluge in a couple of days. I can't really afford it but whatever. If there's anyone who thinks this is a bad idea, speak now or forever hold your peace.

I have read a lot of opinions and reviews and such and one thing that comes up as a downside quite a bit is the fact that there are only so many "outs". I guess those are outputs but I really don't understand what that means and if I even want more outs.

Question: Do I want/need more outs?

Anyway I hope I'll be able to post some sick beats, dope doodles and whack tracks for y'all I don't know...

Aight later nerds!

submitted by /u/epicelephand
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Warm Audio launch the Mod Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Bass++ Mods
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8