Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What hardware to buy next?
Staff
#1
0
0
What hardware to buy next?

Hi, I've been struggling with figuring out my next buy. I have arturia minibrute and arturia beatstep and I'm feeling like I'm not using them to their full potential. What would you buy next ? My budget is not infinite but right now I'm looking for a direction to expand creative possibilities.

EDIT: I think some of you totally misunderstood what I meant. I have a mono synth and a sequencer - with these two things I feel like it's a little underwhelming. That's why I asked what would enable their full potential. I would like to e.g. layer stuff, make drums, maybe jam along. I was asking what would allow me to do that. Maybe I wasn't perfectly precise but the question is - what module would be useful to enable that. I cannot think of a way to do that with just daw at the moment. Do you have any stuff that you use in your creative process that you could share ?

submitted by /u/mrakusraku
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 16
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15