Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
First hard synth: Korg minilogue XD module or Dreadbox Typhon?
Staff
#1
0
0
First hard synth: Korg minilogue XD module or Dreadbox Typhon?

Hey folks!

Looking to get my first hard synth. I'm not really a keys player, which is a big reason why both of these were attractive. I'm quite familiar with soft synths, and have been in working in the daw for about 5-6 years. Primary workflow I'm imagining with either of these will be mostly dedicated sound design sessions with either of these recording into the daw, and then doing dedicated resampling sessions with the output.

​

I know the XD does have 4 voice polyphony, so I understand that will be something that is lacking on the Typhon, but figured I'd get folks opinions either way Smile

submitted by /u/hronikbrent
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12