Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Gift ideas for the synth enthused?
Staff
#1
0
0
Gift ideas for the synth enthused?

Mods: I wasn't sure whether this should be its own post or on your weekly discussions, but I couldn't see any rules against it so please just remove if needed.

My partner is into synths and as it's coming up to both the seasonal time of year, and not long after that, a milestone birthday, I wondered if you folks had any suggestions for synth-related gifts?

He has a Waldorf Blofeld, a Behringer Pro-1, and some other kit I don't remember/know the names of. Mostly he just tinkers about with them making different sounds or following YouTube tutorials. He hasn't quite got round to making tracks, which he used to do just on his PC with Reason software. This is the full extent of my knowledge about the tech side of things.

I was thinking maybe something like a book on synths or composition using them, or lessons - do people offer synth lessons? - but realised I didn't have a clue where to start. Any help much appreciated!

submitted by /u/CMDoet
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Warm Audio launch the Mod Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Brooklyn Synth & Pedal Expo October 17-1...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Teenage Engineering Opens Store In New Y...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0