Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How do I turn a Moog Subharmonicon Case into a Eurorack Synth?
Staff
#1
0
0
How do I turn a Moog Subharmonicon Case into a Eurorack Synth?

How do I turn a Moog Subharmonicon Case into a Eurorack Synth?

So I wanted to get into building a small Eurorack add-on for my Moog Grandmother but I seem to have managed to start on the wrong foot... I bought what was titled as a used Moog Eurorack 60HP Case but when it arrived I quickly noticed that this wasn't the "case" (haha). Instead I bought an empty case of a Moog Subharmonicon and I'm trying to figure out now how to turn this into a normal Eurorack synthesizer while making use of the DC Input and Audio Output that's already integrated in the case. There is a little module for that with 2 cables already in the case. The first module I want to use ist a Behringer 921 Oscillator with a 10pin plug on the back. Can someone help me out here? Smile

​

https://preview.redd.it/ehxffzhrzdy71.jpg?width=4032&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=6bb154dcae02702c28a31249752cd5fb4ce2a335

https://preview.redd.it/a72yxbjrzdy71.jpg?width=4032&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=600c282e1c239b59b6552fa399bc391cd1a2fc7d

https://preview.redd.it/n2dkxzhrzdy71.jpg?width=4032&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=9b659fdc1c704f9810061e2eccc07666f0684083

https://preview.redd.it/9z0zncjrzdy71.jpg?width=4032&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=4e756d9e9e5e8def4e9a152f2f5d01df042c6077

submitted by /u/intergalacticoctopus
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Buchla Ziggy Synthesizer Now Expected To...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
SynthSkool Intros Degauss Vintage Synth ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Ocean Swift Intros Wave Editor For Mac &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Free Evolving Drone And String Synth : K...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Spectral Sound Morpher : Dystopian Waves...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Free Four-Track Recorder For Windows : F...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Hands-On True-Stereo Algorithmic Reverb ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Overtonium Is A Free, Open-Source Additi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Woovebox Packs A Synth, Sampler And Sequ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5