Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Am I stupid or is my Pam's/Squid Salmple faulty?
Staff
#1
0
0
Am I stupid or is my Pam's/Squid Salmple faulty?

Beginner here trying to create a simple kick/snare pattern and my PNW seems to be doing something funny. See video here - https://www.dropbox.com/s/cbjj8oo1j7w4zxd/squid-pnw.mp4?dl=0

I've got Output 1 patched to Ch 1 on the Squid Sample for the kick and Output 2 to Ch 2 for the snare.

On PNW the modifier is set to 1x for the kick and snare is /2 with Phase set to 50%, which I understand should be on the 2nd and 4th beat, but for some reason when starting play, the snare hits twice at the start?

I've also noticed on the Salmple, the LED for the kick (Ch 1) stays a solid green, whereas the snare (Ch 2) lights up when it's being triggered.

Am I doing this wrong or is there an issue I should be concerned about here?

submitted by /u/charliechunk
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:35 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:35 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Focusrite, Novation, and ADAM Audio: Stu...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Chip Sound of the 1990s with Hardware in...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0