Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Multitrack mixer: Audio routing with usb return? Tascam Model 16 Soundcraft MTK
Staff
#1
0
0
Multitrack mixer: Audio routing with usb return? Tascam Model 16 Soundcraft MTK

Hi guys, since it‘s again quite some money, I wanted to be sure that I understand the possibilities of audio routing i/o correctly.

So Tascam Model 16 and Soundcraft MTK 12 have USB retourn and can be used as an interface. The signal will be recorded dry before EQ in Ableton. So when I have a synth plugged into a mixer channel, can I apply Ableton effects live and immediately send it back to the channel strip where I can colour the sound with the EQ and record it on the main stereo out?

Couldn’t even find a video on which somebody applied DAW effect live on the incoming signal from the mixer, so I just wanted to be sure that it works.

(Would be mindblowing for me at that point as well)

submitted by /u/Seri05
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Vinyl DJ 2026: Essential Gear for Perfec...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Stylophone Mini: Honey I Shrunk the Styl...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1