Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Generative Ambient on the Moog Matriarch
Staff
#1
0
0
Generative Ambient on the Moog Matriarch

I've recently been blown away by alot of these generative/ambient type jams with the Mother 32 that pop up on youtube.(see below for links.)

I'm wondering, could the same concept be appliccable to the Matriarch? Makes sense since they're in the same line of Moog's semi modular synths.

I'm pretty new to hardware modular and patching and it would be pretty awesome if I could recreate these types of sounds on my Matriarch.

A few eamples of the sound I'd like to recreate:

https://youtu.be/8ngnl8CDnfk

https://youtu.be/wLbwst1s4m4

https://youtu.be/E0VS01XACkQ

submitted by /u/Spiralicious_
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Ambient Machines: 5 Synths and Devices f...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Trilling Synth DARP - Dreamy Dual Arpegg...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 16
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 16
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 22
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 22