Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
NTS-1 sequencing problem in Logic Pro
Staff
#1
0
0
NTS-1 sequencing problem in Logic Pro

So, I have managed to sort out all of the midi channel issues and the infamous 3.5mm midi adapter problem but I am having an issue when sequencing from Logic Pro using midi over USB.

Say i have a 16 beat sequence in Logic Pro and want to play rapid plucks with each note being triggered. The first time through every note is triggered, but then it starts to automatically hold each note. So if I had 16 beats of the same note, it would just sound like one long, continuous note rather than the rapid plucking I want.

I have tested this out on a keystep pro and don't have the same problem over 5-pin DIN. 16 beats at 120 bpm and every note sounds off like it should and I get the rapid plucking effect I want.

Any ideas if this is something that can be fixed?

submitted by /u/wokuspokus69
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
UVI Falcon 2027 Flies The Nest with More...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Melbourne Instruments ROTO-CONTROL: 60+ ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Warm Audio launch the Mod Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5