Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Foot pedal synth controller for Yamaha FS1R and/or Roland U-110?
Staff
#1
0
0
Foot pedal synth controller for Yamaha FS1R and/or Roland U-110?

I’m a bassist and a pianist/keyboardist/organist. Of course, I only have two hands and so it’s not really practical to play synth/keys and my bass at the same time, so when I want to have a synth and bass guitar line all I can do is loop one of them and play the other, which is annoying and limiting. I was wondering if any foot pedal keyboards exist so that I can play synth with my feet while playing bass, something like a Moog Taurus, but instead of just being a bass synth I would like something that I can use to control my Roland U-110 and Yamaha FS1R. As an organist I’m used to playing music with my feet, so that won’t be an issue. Can you recommend any device like this?

.

submitted by /u/Whale_foot
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:23 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Plugins You Actually Need For Mixing
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Cherry Audio Revives Rare Gleeman Pentap...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Suzanne Ciani On Buchla Instruments & Mo...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7