Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Vintage groovebox for lofi/outsider house music?
Staff
#1
0
0
Vintage groovebox for lofi/outsider house music?

Hey everyone! My Gas is super high atm, so I'm trying to get my hands on a new vintage groovebox. Since a few years ago I started to produce mostly lofi / outsider house music with cheesy 90ties romplers and groove boxes or samples from that area. I especially enjoy working with the Yamaha QY70 and 22, these small boxes are just magical to me. So I was thinking of getting a "bigger" vintage groovebox, but I'm not sure which one I should get. The bigger brother of the QY series, the qy700, or yamaha rm1x, or a korg electribe? Any other groovebox I should look out for?

submitted by /u/PeaksT
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:24 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:24 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:24 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:24 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:24 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:24 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:24 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
UDO DMNO ON - Desktop DMNO System : Desk...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:24 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:15 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1