Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Yamaha RM1x Octave Buttons: Undocumented Feature?
Staff
#1
0
0
Yamaha RM1x Octave Buttons: Undocumented Feature?

RM1x power users, if you're out there...

If I'm not holding a note, the OCT+/- buttons do what you'd think.. raise or lower the register by one octave.

But if I am holding a note, one of the buttons bends the pitch and the other applies modulation. Which I think is a really neat feature, except when I want to hold a bass note while I transpose up to play a melody. Then I'd like to be able to use the octave buttons normally even if I am holding a note.

Thing is, I can't find anything online or in the manual about it, nor are there any menu options that look relevant. I believe I have ROM 1.12.

Anybody know if there's a "oct+/- expression" toggle somewhere?

submitted by /u/sf585
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Focusrite, Novation, and ADAM Audio: Stu...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Chip Sound of the 1990s with Hardware in...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0