Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Qu-Bit Data Bender issues
Staff
#1
0
0
Qu-Bit Data Bender issues

Hi! I just got a Data Bender and I think the module is faulty. When I turn the system on, sometimes there is no lights on the module, no sound can go through. Then, I mess with the buttons randomly and suddenly everything turns on, the lights/sound is back. Then I let it run, and it FREEZES. All the lights are on, but the buttons have no effect + no sound. Anyone has ever dealt with that issue? Seems like a firmware problem, but it’s so frustrating, the module is brand new.

It’s a possibility that I just don’t know how to use it properly! But I’m an experienced modular guy, and I can feel something is wrong.

Update: tried the firmware update, unsuccessfully. Can’t connect the module daisy via usb. ?

Update 2: I went back to the store and they sent back the module and ordered a new one

submitted by /u/ZeAudioDud
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
The M-VAVE FM-1 Frenzy Has Sound Designe...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Softube Limit Pro and Limit Go: Versatil...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Warm Audio launch the Mod Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0