Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help with microfreak sending MIDI to Erebus
Staff
#1
0
0
Help with microfreak sending MIDI to Erebus

Hey, thanks a ton in advance for any help you can give me, I feel like I've tried everything. I cannot for the life of me get my microfreak to work as a midi control for the Dreadbox Erebus. In the microfreak utility menu, I've tried every possible output channel for MIDI and tried every dip switch on the Erebus, as well as changing the microfreak input MIDI channel and the destinations, too. Is there something obvious I'm missing? CV and gate control via the CV and gate out work fine, but I can't get the MIDI to work instead. Thanks a ton for any help.

submitted by /u/Heernnghhh
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
sE Electronics V8: A Premium Stage Mic w...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Focusrite, Novation, and ADAM Audio: Stu...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0