Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Royally confused about what happened to my Keystep
Staff
#1
0
0
Royally confused about what happened to my Keystep

So I was using my Keystep 32 key to control my Behringer neutron, everything worked fine when I first got it. But now, the only way I can get the neutron to get midi from the Keystep, is if I run midi out from the Keystep, into midi in on my interface. Then midi out on my interface, to midi in on the neutron. I use the midi out plug in on FL studio, and it works fine. FL Studio recognizes the Keystep and it works on channel one, so it’s not that. I also have a Korg monologue that I successfully ran midi from to the neutron without the interface. Any ideas on why the Neutron will not accept midi from the key step by itself ? Why does it need to run through my interface, and FL Studio first. I’m getting super frustrated. Tried everything so far

submitted by /u/CripsWatchClifford
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Overtonium Is A Free, Open-Source Additi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Woovebox Packs A Synth, Sampler And Sequ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Free Emulator Brings Waldorf Wave Sound ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Polyend Intros Loop 8-Track Performance ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Shear Electronics Reliq Meets Anthony Ma...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9