Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Could anyone recommend an online Roland gear archive?
Staff
#1
0
0
Could anyone recommend an online Roland gear archive?

I’m trying to find a site detailing all of Roland’s products over the years. I keep coming across products I’ve never heard of and would love to find a comprehensive list, ideally with details about each piece.

Vintage Synth Explorer has a lot of stuff, but I don’t think it’s a complete record. The Roland site has some history, but it’s more a cursory historic overview than a comprehensive guide.

I know there must be some rare and short lived products they made over years, but where can I find out about these?!?

If there’s a site that has comprehensive info about other manufacturers, that would just be heavenly.

submitted by /u/WHAAAAAAAM
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3