Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
0-coast and QuNexus CV help
Staff
#1
0
0
0-coast and QuNexus CV help

Does anyone have experience playing an 0-Coast with a QuNexus?

If so can you give me tips on how to configure the QuNexus to play the 0-Coast?

I have no experience with CV or modular so I really don’t know what I’m doing and am having a hard time with this…

I’ve connected the QuNexus to the 1v and Gate inputs, and at first got no sounds…

Eventually I configured the QuNexus to send gate and CV pitch, but now it just plays one single note…

It works properly via MIDI but I want to use it via CV

Ideally I want to be able to play the 0-coast with the QuNexus and have pressure from QuNexus affect the overtones on 0-coast

thanks and apologies for the dumdum question…

submitted by /u/worldwidescrotes
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 16
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15