Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How do I connect all of these synths to a single audio output?
Staff
#1
0
0
How do I connect all of these synths to a single audio output?

Hi all,

After 2 years inside ableton and making music with mostly VST's and samplers, I've decided to commit to a hardware set up. I am currently using a digitakt and a tb3 touch, and am planning on buying multiple pedals and a roland SH-01a, as well as a boutique tb-3 or the tb XOX clone by the end of the month.

I always see videos of people with about this much gear (3-5 pieces) doing jams, and I'm wondering how the hell you get 3 or more synths to run through the same monitors. I am currently using a Motu m2 as my audio interface for my pc, but that only has 2 inputs. Do i need a mixer or something? what am i missing? how does everyone else do it? Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/lookpooreatrich
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Adam Jones’ Guitar Tone: Sound Like Tool...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Gluon, DRUMFLX, BIT LAYER: Free Plugins ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
10 Minutes with HUM 2 : Nystrom Instrume...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Buchla Ziggy Synthesizer Now Expected To...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
SynthSkool Intros Degauss Vintage Synth ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Ocean Swift Intros Wave Editor For Mac &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Free Evolving Drone And String Synth : K...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Spectral Sound Morpher : Dystopian Waves...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Free Four-Track Recorder For Windows : F...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6