Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Doepfer vs. Instruo
Staff
#1
0
0
Doepfer vs. Instruo

I started out my kit with a bunch of basics from Doepfer, including the 110 standard oscillator. Eventually I bought a crap load of other stuff, including the Instruo CsL complex oscillator, after which I promptly forgot the 110.

Today I patched the 110 into my signal path instead of the CsL and was floored by how much better the square wave sounded. Same with the other waveforms.

I was just curious what your take on Doepfer is. No one really talks about the gear much, but the basic modules I use are amazing. The filters sound great. Now I realise the basic vco sounds way fuller than the fancy sexy-looking complex oscillator.

What’s your take?

submitted by /u/jfrglrck
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Buchla Ziggy Synthesizer Now Expected To...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
SynthSkool Intros Degauss Vintage Synth ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Ocean Swift Intros Wave Editor For Mac &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Free Evolving Drone And String Synth : K...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Spectral Sound Morpher : Dystopian Waves...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Free Four-Track Recorder For Windows : F...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Hands-On True-Stereo Algorithmic Reverb ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Overtonium Is A Free, Open-Source Additi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Woovebox Packs A Synth, Sampler And Sequ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5