Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
First steps into modular: small setup to use with Behringer Poly D?
Staff
#1
0
0
First steps into modular: small setup to use with Behringer Poly D?

Hello folks,

I'm really new in this topic. I own a Behringer Poly D. My first analog synth. It is a lot of fun. I wonder if I can expand the setup and use some Eurorack parts to connect to the Poly D. So I don't need a oscillator or filter, I will be using the Poly D. But I was thinking about a sequencer, more modulation and effects? I do work in Logic Pro for my productions, clock sync and MIDI CV would be needed too.

Do you think it is worth to dive deeper into or stick with plugins and DAW sequencer? The Poly D has a built in digital sequencer, I was thinking about an analog sequencer because of the haptic which might help with creativity.

Really looking forward to your tips. Smile

submitted by /u/LockenCharlie
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Adam Jones’ Guitar Tone: Sound Like Tool...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Gluon, DRUMFLX, BIT LAYER: Free Plugins ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
10 Minutes with HUM 2 : Nystrom Instrume...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Buchla Ziggy Synthesizer Now Expected To...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
SynthSkool Intros Degauss Vintage Synth ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Ocean Swift Intros Wave Editor For Mac &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Free Evolving Drone And String Synth : K...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Spectral Sound Morpher : Dystopian Waves...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Free Four-Track Recorder For Windows : F...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4