Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Can't get new firmware on Monsoon via audio (Clouds Clone)
Staff
#1
0
0
Can't get new firmware on Monsoon via audio (Clouds Clone)

I just bought a used monsoon unit and as I really love how it sounds and works. I also read a lot about Kammerl Beat Repeat firmware and hence I wanted to install it as described in the manual.

Problem is, I powered up the Monsoon with the freeze button pressed and it started blinking as expected. But when I started the .wav it didn't react at all, even though I made sure that the output lvl from my PC is loud enough. I tried it several times with different configurations of volume and gain but still, it never reacted ( not even the mentioned red light if the signal is too low).

I powered my Monsoon up again and it works fine, just as before. But I'd really love to try the Kammerl firmware.... any tips on how to proceed? (other than buying an STLINK)

Thanks a lot

submitted by /u/dassdifiachst
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:14 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:14 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Antares release AutoTune Advanced
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:14 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Expressive E update the Osmose
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:14 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Synchro Arts unveil VocAlign 7
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:14 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Polyend introduce the Loop
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:14 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Waves introduce Tracks Live 2.0
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:14 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Guitar Journal: Dumble is back with 3 am...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Cherry Audio Pentaphonic – The Power of ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2