Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
what libraries /vst do you consider essential for creative production?
Staff
#1
0
0
what libraries /vst do you consider essential for creative production?

I have a weighted keyboard for piano and a midi controller, I Ve downloaded many Libraries, mostly of real pianos.

At first I downloaded Hammond's.(inspired by Jon lord and blues/soul) Then, I really enjoyed the Korg collectio (wavestation,polysixm) to try out, and having some idea about how they are.

Always liked moogs and fiddled a little bit with vsts but never used synths for sound design and I want to start using them to create something in a more LoFi/ electronic beat style.

Now I don't know which libraries or vsts to select, I don't want to have endless libraries of something that isn't inspiring or confuses me even more without knowing where to start.

I would like a simple yet powerful essential toolkit to start. I'm looking for software synths/vst/libraries. No real physical synths, they are beautiful but totally overkill for me .

Cubase and reaper are the only DAWs I used.mostly for recording guitar, voice and drumkits and some plugins for production/mastering. And a bit of Ableton to play. I could try fruity loops or something similar if it's worth it. I don't like pretentious sounds it's either real or synthetic for me.

I'm sure it doesn't make real sense, I'm lost, any question is welcomed.

submitted by /u/eneltercereje
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 18
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15