Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Question from a newbie
Staff
#1
0
0
Question from a newbie

I came to posses a Yamaha DX7s but I do not have the skills right now to play with it much. I’m in a tough spot financially and I’m thinking of selling it. After some research it seems they are somewhat valuable still.

Am I passing up a good gem?

submitted by /u/H_brt
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Softube Limit Pro and Limit Go: Versatil...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Keeley Compressor Plus Germanium: 25th A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0