Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Soundcraft Notepad-12FX vs Yamaha MG10 XU
Staff
#1
0
0
Soundcraft Notepad-12FX vs Yamaha MG10 XU

I'm about to buy a mixer to use along with my audio interface ( Focusrite Saffire PRO 24) and to be able to both jam with friends in my studio and record synthesizers and instruments into Studio One DAW. I can already record 4 different tracks inside the DAW with my audio interface but I generally prefer physical knobs and control when jamming. After doing some research I ended up between those 2 mixers, Soundcraft Notepad-12FX or Yamaha MG10 XU but they currently have like 100€ difference in price on Thomman.de. (The Yamaha is more expensive). I am planning to use the FX provided on the mixer as I don't currently have any external effects to use and I was wondering, first if I'll be able to record the mixer FX inside my DAW and second which one has better effects? I've heard that Lexicon ones are really good and those are coming with the Soundcraft mixer but Yamaha has more effects and programs but for a bigger price, it also has compression on 1 & 2 channels so I'm really divided here. Which manufacturer has better sound quality in general on mixers? Yamaha or Soundcraft?

Thank you!

submitted by /u/infectedsilence
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Overtonium Is A Free, Open-Source Additi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Woovebox Packs A Synth, Sampler And Sequ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Free Emulator Brings Waldorf Wave Sound ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Polyend Intros Loop 8-Track Performance ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Shear Electronics Reliq Meets Anthony Ma...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9