Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TG33 rackmount equivalent?
Staff
#1
0
0
TG33 rackmount equivalent?

Hey guys, long time lurker

So, I'm looking to add some (slightly dated sounding) digital crunch to my setup, and I'm a little lost in the sauce. I like the sound of the Yamaha TG33 a lot, but I wish there was a rackmount version, AND I feel like the prices have gotten a little silly for how lofi the instrument is. I know the vector synthesis on the korg wavestation (in this case I'd be looking at the A/D or SR) is pretty similar, but all of the videos I've watched give me the impression that the sound is actually pretty subdued, and not very fuzzy. Is there a rackmount TG33 that I'm missing? Or some really nasty bank of patches for the Wavestation?

submitted by /u/butthole_sun
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Impressive Deals From 3 Big Brands: Artu...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
5 of the Best Samplers with Analog Filte...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6