Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What are your favorite sounds on the Moog Grandmother?
Staff
#1
0
0
What are your favorite sounds on the Moog Grandmother?

My friend has been letting me borrow their Grandmother synth for a while and I've enjoyed my time with it and used it in several tracks. It's basically my first time extensively using an analog synth and though I've enjoyed using it I have to admit I didn't really get in that deep with the patching/modular aspects and probably have not utilized a good chunk of what it's capable of.

Anyway, my friend wants me to bring it back at some point and I'm looking to sample the hell out of the synth before it goes home. I can easily make a bunch of keygroup programs on my MPC and continue to use those in my recordings.

So what in your opinion are the must have sounds from the Grandmother? Any patch ideas I should try, patch recipes, or links to your favorite videos would be much appreciated! Or just any techniques that I should make sure to look into before returning it. Thanks in advance for any tips you're able to offer!

submitted by /u/howlandtabby
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Expressive E update the Osmose
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Synchro Arts unveil VocAlign 7
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Polyend introduce the Loop
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Waves introduce Tracks Live 2.0
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
SoundBridge 3.2.0 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Kreuzberg Audio reveal Oberton
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Crow Hill Company release Children’s...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
New Forum, Elektronmods, For Unofficial ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Against the Grain: Best Granular Synths ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2