Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How do I make this pitch bend app work?
Staff
#1
0
0
How do I make this pitch bend app work?

Hey. Newbie here asking for advice.

I have a Casio CT-S1 keyboard that can also act as midi controller. I would love to be able to use it occasionally to recreate some guitar solos. To add to the challenge, it doesn't have a pitch wheel.

Does anyone have good tips to make this work? Ideally in Android or IOS. I understand I need some sort of app with guitar sounds, something like Garageband, but it looks like it wouldn't solve the pitch bend need.

I have found this app (https://voltimusic.com/pitch.html) that seems to control pitch bending, but not sure if I would then need another DAW other than Garageband that allows to map this app to the right midi channel to control the bending while the keyboard inputs the rest.

Welcoming thoughts about this or any other solution!

submitted by /u/Shoubalou
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sound Particles update Energy Panner 2 &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:25 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2