Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I host a live music based radio show and I'm always looking for artists.
Staff
#1
0
0
I host a live music based radio show and I'm always looking for artists.

I host a program called From The Basement on KRBX Radioboise.org. Both online and broadcast. We were just a live in studio show but the pandemic forced us to stretch out.

We used this as an opportunity to seek out acts from around the world. It worked! We've had acts from literally all over the globe.

Now that we are back to hosting live acts, we've dedicated part of the program to acts that send us sets.

I'd love to have any of you submit 25 min sets that at least have a live, one of a kind feel. We've had a few electronic acts and I want more.

For an idea of what we do go to SoundCloud.com > Radio Boise > and click the From The Basement playlist.

You can also find videos on our YouTube channel.

Dm me for an email address if you're interested!

submitted by /u/fastermouse
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sound Particles update Energy Panner 2 &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:25 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2