Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Should I buy an Arturia midi controller used?
Staff
#1
0
0
Should I buy an Arturia midi controller used?

I found an Arturia midi controller at my local Music Go Round. Wanted to know if even when buying used, if I'll have access to the Arturia sound library? Do I need the serial number? Is the number one time use only? Just looking for some clarification before buying. Thanks!

submitted by /u/maybeimmike
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:01 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:01 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:01 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:01 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:01 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:01 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:01 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
New Sounds For The Korg Opsix Synthesize...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:01 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
1010 Music BlackBox Gets New Features Wi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:01 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0