Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How does the Sequentix Cirklon waiting list work?
Staff
#1
0
0
How does the Sequentix Cirklon waiting list work?

Yes yes, I am doing the meme, I want a Cirklon.

I have sent a request to be on the waiting list I think 2 or 3 times, each time a month apart, I have never gotten a confirmation that I am on the list. I also tried to ask kindly in the contact form if they are receiving my request to get on the list, also with different email addresses, and no luck.

Can anyone help me or give me some information?

submitted by /u/FloppyTheUnderdog
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Ambient Machines: 5 Synths and Devices f...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Trilling Synth DARP - Dreamy Dual Arpegg...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 21
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 19