Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Yamaha motif es6 used at local shop
Staff
#1
0
0
Yamaha motif es6 used at local shop

Looking for a first synth/workstation. I use ableton but I want something to just plug into a keyboard amp, or use to compose on ableton. Anyone know if a yamaha motif es6 is a good buy? I tried one out at a shop (stellar sounds! Keys are not the nicest... nice size but felt plastiky...) and they offered me a discount on it. It's up for 800 and I said I'd check on that discounted price after learning more about it, anyone familiar with these?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxixZE75aFw Omg. this demo is so cheesy lmao.

submitted by /u/Claunt_Sinders
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sound Particles update Energy Panner 2 &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:25 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2